About this game:
Rack 2 is the replacement to Rack. The whole game is being worked in light of versatility and adaptability, and that implies better craftsmanship, better execution and a lot more elements to play with. The game will be specifically like Rack: you’ll perform sexual investigations in a lab climate, utilizing the returns from your exploration to open more clients, more contraptions and more ways of testing.
Refreshed: 31 October 2018
Operating system: Windows, Mac, Linux
3D Animation, Furry, Futanari, BDSM
1-Extract to the ideal area.
2-Click on “Rack2.exe” to begin playing.
What’s going on (most recent changes):
- The principle reason for this delivery is to address the TriLib/DAE stacking bug that is keeping the game from running for some (yet not all) clients on every working framework. The TriLib has been refreshed, and the pertinent code has been given some special case overseers to attempt to assist me with tracking down the bug. In the event that you get an admonition/blunder about TriLib neglecting to stack DAE records, kindly send me your output_log.txt document.
- Preparing the cockring no longer tosses an unhandled special case, however briefly it is simply conceivable to prepare it by dropping it on the penis (not on the shaft).
- Fixed some scaling/material science issues with asses and paunches.
- Added a few extra choices to the Graphics and Options settings:
- The lower scope of blossom has been decreased and gotten to the next level.
- Chromatic deviation can now be changed.
- Player climax/delight impacts are presently customizable (and the absurd camera zoom bug has been fixed).
- Camera development and camera following impacts can now be changed.
- Movement obscure is currently movable
- Instructional exercise robot can now be incapacitated in the choices.
- The size of the sperm sticker pool is currently flexible, permitting sperm stickers to remain on the planet longer. If it’s not too much trouble, note that while it is feasible to INCREASE the pool size at runtime (make the decals last longer, which is more awful for execution), decreasing the pool size (to further develop execution) requires restarting the game, for the present.
- Vsync can now be empowered, and is empowered as a matter of course. If it’s not too much trouble, note that when Vsync is incapacitated, the game will use as much CPU/GPU handling power as it can, which is presumably not fitting for workstations with battery issues, or then again on the off chance that you don’t need a pornography game to hoard 100 percent of your equipment.
- Outline slack can now be changed, and the framework has been changed to keep away from the “faltering” bug.
- The “Guinea pig Emotes” choice presently fills in true to form, impairing the (buggy, irritating and incomplete) guinea pig exchange bubbles.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (SIZE: 244.8 MB)